OOO has received invaluable help from many, in the form of advice, challenges, or (for the 2019 edition) sponsorship.
We’d like to remind everyone that our committment to fainess stands: no special access, no facilitations. See more in our philosophy page.
Gifts and sponsorships
- Dark Tangent / DEF CON
- Arizona State University’s Global Security Initiative
- Qualcomm Product Security (QPSI) and Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM). Contacts for the bug-bounty program, internships, and full-time positions: qualcomm.com/security, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corellium, which provided the backend for our telooogram challenge.
- Past organizers LegitBS and DDTEK.
- Sirgoon and all our friends at Hack-A-Sat, who provided a guest challenge for the 2020 quals.
- Our employers, for their patience :)
- CTF players of all skills and breeds – you rock, and were our main inspiration!